Solo skydiving in Wisconsin — Instructor Assisted Deployment
Instructor Assisted Deployment (IAD) is a Solo training method that opens your parachute almost immediately upon leaving the aircraft (about 3-4 seconds of freefall). You are never attached to the plane (unlike static-line) and the deployment sequence is identical to the way experienced skydivers open their own parachutes. This thrilling, solo, 'do it by yourself' method is also a way to train to become a licensed skydiver. Well over half of our students choose the IAD jump, even if they want to only jump once.
Classes are held on various Saturdays (reservations required), late-April through early-October. The class starts at 8 a.m., rain or shine. You'll be jumping in the afternoon (from 4000 feet!), weather permitting, so plan on spending the whole day. Radio contact assists you in landing your parachute safely (about 4-6 minute canopy ride). GoPro video footage of your exit is available for purchase so that you can remember your jump for years to come. Train and jump on the same day.
- At least 18 years old
- Want to have fun
- Be in good health
- IAD weight limit is 220 pounds.
- Please refrain from alcohol for at least 12 hours before the course.
- Wear comfortable clothing and sneakers.
- You must bring a valid government issued ID (Drivers License, State ID, passport).
- A $100 deposit is required to reserve your spot in a class or an appointment.
- We do NOT charge sales tax or additional fees on top of our prices!
- We also offer gift certificates! 🎁 Give us a call to purchase.
- Please see the below tables for our current pricing.
- When you're ready to book or if you have any questions, give us a call at (608) 244-5252.
Solo First Jump Regular Rates
|Solo First Skydive||$150||Book now|
Solo First Jump Specials
|Active military and Veterans||All American military (with valid ID)||$140|
|Students||College students (with valid ID)||$140|
Solo First Jump Video Packages
|Exit video||An HD video on a CD/DVD taken by GoPro attached to the plane of your exit.||$30|
|Exit video on|
USB flash drive
|An HD video on a USB flash drive taken by GoPro attached to the plane of your exit.||$40|
See our complete list of prices for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
See our dedicated FAQ. For more, call us or shoot us an email.
Continue your training!! 🤟
If you are interested, after your first jump we offer a comprehensive, affordable student program to obtain your A license and become a licensed skydiver! In this program, you will work one-on-one with instructors and coaches as you complete various skills such as formation flying, tracking, barrel rolls, and much more! If you're interested in this program, you can read more on our "learn to skydive" page.