Seven Hills Skydivers Refund Policy
In order to run smooth operations and ensure we are properly staffed for operations, we have the below refund policy. Please read through the policy carefully - we want to be fully transparent with you!
All sales are final. There are no refunds for the purchase of a Tandem or IAD Skydive, Video, etc.
Fine Print & Exceptions
- Deposits are transferable.
- You may change the date of your reservation 72 hours or more before the scheduled reservation for no charge.
- In the event that inclement weather prevents you from jumping, a ticket will be issued to jump on another mutually acceptable day.
- Please understand that failure of video equipment is a possibility. Videos are not guaranteed. In the event that we fail to capture any video of your skydive, a full refund of the video package will be issued. The skydive is not refundable.
- eGift cards are treated like cash. While their value will remain constant, our prices for goods and services may change between the date of purchase and the date redeemed. (Although we try to avoid changing our prices during the season.)
- Fully transferable
- Recipient must meet weight restrictions and be 18+ years old
- No refunds
- eGift cards may expire after 5 years