We charge an additional 3% fee for credit card transactions.
- $239 - Training and jump
- +$64 Freefall video
- +$119 Freefall video by outside skydiver
- +$149 Premium video: freefall video from two separate cameras
- +$30 Additional fee for students that weigh more than 220lb. Our max weight is 240lb.
- $219/ea - Special rate for groups of 5 or more.
- $219 - Training and jump - Active military and Veterans (with valid ID)
- $219 - Training and jump - Students (with valid ID)
- $219 - Subsequent tandem jumps (only if previous jump was at Seven Hills)
The first jump
- $219 - Training and first jump
- +$30 video of exit (optional)
- $199 - Training and first jump - Active military and Veterans (with valid ID)
- $199 - Training and first jump - Students (with valid ID)
Following jumps (pay-as-you-go)
- $90 subsequent low jump
- $120 subsequent high jump
For more on continuing solo student pricing, click here. We also offer jump packages for continuing solo students.
Offer only good on the day their 1st solo jump is made and only for the 2nd solo jump ticket. Mention this ad when purchasing your ticket.
Experienced jumpers with a USPA license (or foreign equivelant) are always welcome! Please bring your membership card, logbook, and reserve data card (if you have your own rig).
Did you know? We are a nonprofit dropzone, member owned and operated. We offer memberships at our dropzone for $99/year (provided you volunteer some of your time to help out around the clubhouse).
- $21 10,000'
- $14 5,000'
- $10 gear rental (per jump)
- $25 locker rental (per year)
- $27 10,000'
- $20 5,000'
- $20 gear rental (per jump)
Experienced jump prices higher during Winter.