Skydiving in Appleton, WI
Seven Hills is Appleton's closest skydiving center. We're only one and a half hours away from Appleton. A simple, quick drive down on I-41 and US-151 for all Appletonians!
Why jump with Seven Hills Skydivers
Seven Hills Skydivers is a nonprofit, volunteer owned and operated skydiving center located Northeast of Madison, WI in business for more than 55 years. We have highly qualified instructors and coaches, and have safety record second to none. To learn more about us, click here.
If you're interested in making a Tandem skydive or going solo, we have the expertise to provide a safe, fun experience that you will never forget.
You can book your skydive anytime - just click here to get started! See you soon - blue skies! 😄
Directions to Seven Hills Skydivers from Appleton, WI
- Get on I-41 South
- Take exit 113
- Turn right onto County Hwy N/WI-26 S/WI-26 Trunk S
- Continue on WI-26 for 22 miles
- Use the right lane to merge onto US-151 S/WI-26 S via the ramp towards Madison
- Take exit 115
- Turn slight right onto WI-73
- Make sure to turn a slight left after half a mile to stay on WI-73
- Seven Hills will be on the left after a couple miles! (If you see the hangars, you've gone too far.)